Chen Dong, Ph.D.
Dr. Dong is Professor at Institute for Immunology at Tsinghua University and also Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine. Dr. Dong served as a Professor of Immunology and the Director of the Center for inflammation and Cancer at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center before his move to China, and also was Dean of Tsinghua University School of Medicine in 2016-2020. Dr. Dong’s research is to understand the molecular mechanisms whereby immune and inflammatory responses are normally regulated, and to apply this knowledge to the understanding and treatment of infection, autoimmunity and allergy disorders as well as cancer. The work from Dr. Dong’s group has led to the discoveries of Th17 and T follicular helper (Tfh) cell subsets in the immune system and elucidation of their biological and pathological functions. Dr. Dong has over 200 publications and was rated highly cited researcher for seven years from 2014 to 2020. The honors he has received include the 2009 American Association of Immunologists-BD Bioscience Investigator Award and 2019 International Cytokine and Interferon Society Biolegend-William E. Paul Award. He is a member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and a fellow of the American Association for the advancement of Science and the Chinese Academy of Medicine. He is currently an Editor for Immunity, a Scientific Advisor for Med, Editor-in-chief for Frontiers in Immunology- T Cell Biology and Associate Editor for China Sciences- Life Sciences.
Xiaohu Wang, Ph.D.
Dr. Xiaohu Wang received his Bachelor degree in Genetics from Wuhan University, and Ph.D. degree in Molecular Virology and Microbiology from Baylor College of Medicine, USA. Following his postdoctoral training at Baylor College of Medicine and MD Anderson Cancer Center, he joined Tsinghua University as a research associate professor, in Dr. Chen Dong’s lab, working on T cells and related inflammatory diseases. Dr. Wang has more than 12 years' research experience in the field of Th17 cells, and published more than 30 peer-reviewed scientific papers, including several articles on Nature and Immunity.
Ling Ni, Ph.D.
Dr. Ling Ni received her PhD degree in microbiology from Chinese Academy of Sciences. Following her Postdoctoral training in Baylor Institute for Immunology Research, she joined Tsinghua University as a research associate investigator in Dr. Chen Dong’s lab, working on establishment of human translational immunology platform and focusing on tumor immunology. Dr. Ni has more than 15 years’ experience in human immunology and published 33 peer-reviewed papers.
Xinyi Guo is a Post-doctoral researcher at Professor Chen Dong's Lab, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University. Xinyi acquired her PhD degree at Peking University in 2018. Currently, her research direction is understanding tumor-infiltrating immune cells by single-cell technologies.
Jinling Huang is a post-doctoral researcher at Professor Chen Dong’s Lab, Institute for Immunology and School of Medicine, Tsinghua University. She received her Master degree at Tongji University in 2014, and PhD degree at Tsinghua University in 2019. Currently, her research focuses on the function and underlying mechanism of IL-17 family cytokines in inflammation and autoimmune diseases.
Post-Doctor (since 2020) in Institute for Immunology, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University.
Ph.D degree (2020) from Wuhan University.
Research Focus: the function of ubiqutin system on CD8 T cell exhaustion and tumor immunotherapy.
Post-Doctor (since 2021) in Institute for Immunology, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University.
Ph.D degree (2021) from Southern Medical University.
Research Focus: anti-tumor immune response and tumor immunotherapy.
I obtained my BSc in Bioinformatics from Huazhong University of Science and Technology. In September 2014, I started my Ph.D track in Bioinformatics at Peking University. My research focuses on 3D genome of cancer. My PhD resulted in authored and co-authored publications in Nature Communications, Genomics, Proteomics & Bioinformatics, Cell Biology and Toxicology, and Scientific Report. In September 2020, I started as a postdoctoral researcher in Professor Chen Dong Lab. My research focuses on 3D genome of immune cells.
Xiaoli Li is a Post-doctoral researcher (since 2020) in Institute for Immunology, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University. She received Ph. D degree from China Agricultural University, CAU. Research Focus: anti-tumor immune response.
Qin Qiao is a Post-doctoral researcher at Professor Chen Dong's Lab, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University. Qin received her Ph. D degree at Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle in France in 2017. Currently, her research focuses on understanding the immunoregulatory role of B7 immune checkpoints (like B7H3 and B7S1) in colorectal cancer.
Lei Qin is a Post-doctoral researcher at Professor Chen Dong's Lab, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University. Lei acquired his PhD degree at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China in 2020, during this period, he also was a joint student in University of Texas MD. Anderson Cancer Center from 2017 to 2019 funded by CSC. Currently, his research area is related to asthma as well as cancer immunity.
Xinwei Liu is a post-doctoral researcher (since 2017) in Institute for Immunology, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University. He received Ph. D degree from Shenyang Pharmacology University.
Research Focus: anti-tumor immunity.
I have a keen interest in cancer research since I began my graduate studies. I received a Master of Science in Cancer Molecular Genetics and a PhD in Cancer Biology from the University of Malaysia, Sarawak, the Northwest of Borneo Island. During my master’s study, I focused on the the potential role of oxidative stress-induced apoptosis in mediating the chromosomal rearrangements in nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) via non-homologous end joining (NHEJ) DNA repair system. My PhD study was a pioneering investigation into the association between extra-oesophageal reflux and NPC. This work was accomplished by exploring the potential underlying molecular mechanism and its players in relation to chromatin structures in deletion hotspots of NPC. My studies have resulted in first-authored publications in Springer Nature’s journals: Cell and Bioscience, Human Genomics, BMC Cancer, BMC Medical Genomics, BMC Molecular and Cell Biology, and BMC Proceedings; as well as Asia Research News Magazine. In June 2018, I joined Prof. Chen Dong’s lab at Tsinghua University for my post-doctoral training in cancer immunology. My research focuses on identifying the origin of Treg cells in tumor micro-environment and studying the role of intratumoral Treg cells in modulating other immune cell types in tumor immunity. My study was supported by Postdoctoral Foundation of Centre for Life Sciences (CLS) and the China National Postdoctoral Research Grant.
Peng Wei is a Post Doc (2019) in Institute for Immunology, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University. He received Ph. D degree from Institute of Biophysics, CAS.
Research Focus: Tfh cell differentiation.
Bowen Xie is a Post-doctoral researcher (since 2020) in Institute for Immunology, School of Medicine, Tsinghua University. He received Ph. D degree from Central South University. Member of DCG. Research Focus: Antigen presenting cell-mediated anti-tumor immunity.
I obtained my doctorate in Cell biology from Wuhan university in 2020. In postgraduate stage, my study focused on antiviral innate immunity. Fortunately, I authored more than seven publications including co-author research articles in journals such as Cellular molecular and immunology, PLOS Pathogens. In July 2020, I started as a postdoctoral researcher in the group of Professor Chen Dong. Here, I'm studying coronavirus-triggered immune responses.
Yongzhen Chen，Ph. D student (since 2017) in Institute for Immunology and Medcial school of Tsinghua University, Bachelor’s degree in Jilin University. Team leader of DCG
Research focus: CD8 T cell effector/memory and tumor immunology
Xinxin, Chi. Ph.D candidate (since 2015) in Institute for Immunology of Tsinghua University. Recieved Bachlor's Degree (majored in Life Science) from East China Normal University. Research focuses on the regulation and function of Th17 cells in autoimmune diseases.
I received my bachelor degree of life sciences from China Agricultural University and began my Ph.D training in Tsinghua University from 2015. In Chen’s lab, I mainly focused on the heterogeneity and plasticity of T follicular helper T cells in immune response. Co-Leader of DCG.
Fu Yujie, Ph.D student (since 2020) in School of Medicine, majoring in Basic Medicine. I got Bachelor's degree from Shandong University and now I’m learning how to be a qualified researcher.
Ph.D student (since 2020) in School of Life Science, Bachelor's degree from Tsinghua University.
Research focus: Mechanisms of CD4 T cell exhaustion in tumor
Yuling, Li. Ph.D student (since 2016) in Institute for Immunology of Tsinghua University. Recieved Bachlor's Degree (majored in Biochemistry) from University of British Columbia. Va. Ca.
Research focuses on development and pathological functions of classic 3 subtypes of innate lymphoid cells.
Qinli Sun. Ph.D student (since 2017) in Institute for Immunology of Tsinghua University. Recieved Bachlor's Degree (majored in Microbial and Biochemical Pharmacy) from China Pharmaceutical University. Research focuses on the mechanisms of CD8 T cell exhaustion and cancer immunotherapy.
SiyuanWan is a Ph.D. student. He recieved B.S. degree from Wuhan University.
ResearchFocus: Tfh cell and autoimmune response.
Ph.D student (since 2018) in School of Medicine, Bachelor's degree from ECUST，master‘s degree from ECNU, research focus: anti-tumor immune response.
Ph.D student (since 2018) in School of Medicine, Bachelor's degree from NWU.Hobbies include swimming,climbing and playing games.
Research focus: Mechanisms of CD8 T cell exhaustion in tumor and infection
Xie Shiyuan, Ph. D student (2020) from PTN program, receiving Bachelor’s degree from Xiamen University. Research focus: The function of gd T cells in liver and spleen.
Qi Xing. Ph.D candidate (since 2016) in Institute for Immunology of Tsinghua University. Recieved Bachlor's Degree (majored in Life Science) from East China Normal University. Research focuses on gut immune system and inflammation.
Fei Xiong，Ph. D student (since 2016) in School of Medicine, Bachelor’s degree from Wuhan University, research focus: anti-tumor immune response.
Ph.D student (since 2018) in School of Medicine, Bachelor's degree from Wuhan University, research focus: type 2 immune response.
Zixuan Zhao, Ph. D student (since 2019) in School of Medicine, Bachelor’s degree from Wuhan University. Member of DCG. Research focus: The differentiation and development of TFH cell.
Zuola，Ph.D Student(since 2020) at Professor Chen Dong‘s Lab, obtained Bachelor degree from School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Wuhan University. Research Focus: Tfh cell and Lymphoma.
Ph.D. student (since 2021) in School of Medicine. Bachelor’s degree from School of Life Science, Tsinghua University.
Research Focus: regulation of Th17 cells development and γδT cells.
Miao Xu, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
Yu Jiang, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
Jing Li, Stanford University
Dehui Chang, University of Wurzburg
Wei Xu, Tsinghua University
Jinling Huang, Tsinghua University
Gengzhen Zhu, Shanghai Utijisheng Biomedical Co., Ltd.
Xiao Ding, BeiGene, Ltd.
Lu Ni, BaiduFinance
Immunology and Inflammation
We are interested in studying the cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying immune tolerance and immune responses and hope that our research will lead to new approaches of modulating the immune system in a variety of immune diseases and cancers.
1. T lymphocyte differentiation and function
2. Cytokine function and signaling in inflammation
3. Immune tolerance and tumor immunity
1. Huang, J., Yuan, Q., Zhu, H., Yin, L., Hong, S., Dong, Z., Jin, W. and Dong, C. Interleukin-17C/IL-17RE augments T cell function in autoimmune hepatitis. (2017) Journal of Immunology. 198:669-680.
2. Maturu, P., Jones, D., Ruteshouser, E. C., Hu, Q., Reynolds, J. M., Hicks, J., Putluri, N., Ekmekcioglu, S., Grimm, E. A., Dong, C. and Overwijk, W. W. Role of Cyclooxygenase-2 Pathway in Creating an Immunosuppressive Microenvironment and in Initiation and Progression of Wilms' Tumor. (2017) Neoplasia. 19:237-249.
3. Jiang, Z., Chen，J., Du, X., Cheng，H., Wang, X. and Dong, C. IL-25 blockade inhibits metastasis in breast cancer. (2017) Protein and Cell. 8:191-201.
4. Zhao, X., Guo, Y., Jiang, C., Chang, Q., Zhang, S., Luo, T., Zhang, B., Jia, X., Hung, M. C., Dong, C. and Lin, X. JNK1 negatively controls antifungal innate immunity by suppressing CD23 expression. (2017) Nature Medicine. 23:337-346.
5. Wang, A., Ding, X., Demarque, M., Liu, X., Pan, D., Xin, H., Zhong, B., Wang, X., Dejean, A., Jin, W. and Dong, C. Ubc9 is required for positive selection and late-stage maturation of thymocytes. (2017) Journal of Immunology. 198:3461-3470.
6. Lee, Y., Martin-Orozco, N., Zheng, P., Li, J., Zhang, P., Tan, H., Park, H. J., Jeong, M., Chang, S. H., Kim, B.-S., Xiong, W., Zang, W., Guo, L., Liu, Y., Dong, Z., Overwijk, W. W., Hwu, P., Yi, Q, Kwak, L., Yang, Z., Mak, T. W., Radvanyi, L. G., Li, W., Ni, L., Liu, D. and Dong, C. Inhibition of B7-H3 checkpoint limits tumor growth by enhancing cytotoxic lymphocyte function. (2017) Cell Research. 1034-1045.
7. Edelblum, K. L., Sharon, G., Singh, G., Odenwald, M. A., Sailer, A., Cao, S., Ravens, S., Thomsen, I., El Bissati, K., McLeod, R., Dong, C., Gurbuxani, S., Prinz, I., Mazmanian, S. K. and Turner, J. R. The microbiome activates CD4 T-cell-mediated immunity to compensate for increased intestinal permeability. (2017) Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology 4:285-297.
8. Xu, T, Stewart, K. M., Wang, X., Liu, K., Xie, M., Kyu Ryu, J., Li, K., Ma, T., Wang, H., Ni, L., Zhu, S., Cao, N., Zhu, D., Zhang, Y., Akassoglou, K., Dong, C.*, Driggers, E. M.*, Ding, S.* Metabolic control of TH17 and induced Treg cell balance by an epigenetic mechanism. (2017) Nature. 548:228-233. (* co-correspondent authors)
9. Kim, B.-S., Lu, H., Ichiyama, K., Chen, X., Zhang, Y.-B., Mistry, N. A., Tanaka, K., Lee, Y.-H., Nurieva, R., Zhang, L., Yang, X., Chung, Y., Jin, W., Chang, S. H. and Dong, C. Generation of RORgt+ Antigen-Specific T Regulatory 17 Cells from Foxp3+ Precursors in Autoimmunity. (2017) Cell Report. 21:195-207.
10. Carow, B., Gao, Y., Terán, G., Yang, X. O., Dong, C., Yoshimura, A. and Rottenberg, M. E. CISH controls bacterial burden early after infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis in mice. (2017) Tuberculosis (Edinb). 107:175-180.
11. Wang, X., Ni, L., Chang, D., Lu, H., Jiang, Y., Kim, B. S., Wang, A., Liu, X., Zhong, B., Yang, X. and Dong C. Cyclic AMP-Responsive Element-Binding Protein (CREB) is Critical in Autoimmunity by Promoting Th17 but Inhibiting Treg Cell Differentiation. (2017) EBioMedicine. 25:165-174.
12. Fu, W., Liu, X., Lin, X., Feng, H., Sun, L., Li, S., Chen, H., Tang, H., Lu, L., Jin, W. and Dong, C. Deficiency in T follicular regulatory cells promotes autoimmunity. (2018) Journal of Experimental Medicine. 215:815-825.
13. Liu, H., Cai, Y., Ma, S., Liu, Y., Gong, H., Cheng, Q., Hu, B., Wu, Y., Yu, X., Dong, C., Sun, K. and Wu, D. Adoptively transferred donor IL-17-producing CD4+ T cells augment but IL-17 alleviates acute graft versus host disease. (2018) Cell and Molecular Immunology. 15:233-245.
14. Lai, T., Tian, B., Cao, C., Hu, Y., Zhou, J., Wang, Y., Wu, Y., Li, Z., Xu, X., Zhang, M., Xu, F., Cao, Y., Chen, M., Wu, D., Wu, B., Dong, C., Li, W., Ying, S., Chen, Z. and Shen H. HDAC2 suppresses IL17A-mediated airway remodeling in human and experimental modeling of COPD. (2018) Chest. 153:863-875
15. Li, J., Lee, Y., Li, Y., Jiang, Y., Lu, H., Zang, W., Zhao, X., Liu, L., Chen, Y., Tan, H., Yang, Z., Zhang, M. Q., Mak, T. W., Ni, L. and Dong, C. Co-inhibitory molecule B7 superfamily member 1 expressed by tumor-infiltrating myeloid cells induces dysfunction of anti-tumor CD8+ T cells. (2018) Immunity. 48:773-786
16. Xu, M., Lu, H., Wu, Y., Liu, K., Shi, Y., An, H., Zhang, J., Wang, X., Lai, Y. and Dong, C. An IL-25-mediated autoregulatory circuit in keratinocytes plays a pivotal role in psoriatic skin inflammation. (2018) Immunity. 48:787-798
17. Jiang, Y., Liu, Y., Lu, H., Sun, S.-C., Jin, W., Wang, X. and Dong, C. Epigenetic activation during T helper 17 (Th17) cell differentiation is mediated by Tripartite motif containing 28. (2018) Nature Communications. 9:1424.
18. Tanaka, K., Martinez, G. J., Yan, X., Long, W., Ichiyama, K., Chi, X., Kim, B. S., Reynolds, J. M., Chung, Y., Tanaka, S., Liao, L., Nakanishi, Y., Yoshimura, A., Zheng, P., Wang, X., Tian, Q., Xu, J., O'Malley, B. W. and Dong C. Regulation of Pathogenic T Helper 17 Cell Differentiation by Steroid Receptor Coactivator-3. (2018) Cell Reports. 23:2318-2329.
19. Lu, Y., Wang, Q., Xue, G., Bi, E., Ma, X., Wang, A., Qian, J., Dong, C. and Yi Q. Th9 cells represent a unique subset of CD4+ T cells endowed with the ability to eradicate advanced tumors. (2018) Cancer Cell. 33:1048-1060.
20. Ma, X., Bi, E., Huang, C., Lu, Y., Xue, G., Guo, X., Wang, A., Yang, M., Qian, J., Dong, C. and Yi, Q. Cholesterol negatively regulates IL-9-producing CD8+ T cell differentiation and antitumor activity. (2018) Journal of Experimental Medicine. 215:1555-1569.
21. Na, H., Lim, H., Choi, G., Kim, B. K., Kim, S. H., Chang, Y. S., Nurieva, R., Dong, C., Chang, S. H. and Chung, Y. Concomitant suppression of Th2 and Th17 cell responses in allergic asthma by targeting RORgt. (2018) Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 141:2061-2073.
22. Tanaka, S., Jiang, Y., Martinez, G. J., Tanaka, K., Yan, X., Kurosaki, T., Kaartinen, V., Feng, X. H., Tian, Q., Wang, X. and Dong C. Trim33 mediates the proinflammatory function of Th17 cells. (2018) Journal of Experimental Medicine. 215:1853-1868.
23. He, L., Gu, W., Wang, M., Chang, X., Sun, X., Zhang, Y., Lin, X., Yan, C., Fan, W., Su, P., Wang, Y., Yi, C., Lin, G., Li, L., Jiang, Y., Lu, J., Dong, C., Wang, H. and Sun, B. Extracellular matrix protein 1 promotes follicular helper T cell differentiation and antibody production. (2018) Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences USA. In press
24. Xie, S., Huang, J., Qiao, Q., Zang, W., Hong, S., Tan, H, Dong, C., Yang, Z. and Ni, L. Expression of the inhibitory B7 family molecule VISTA in human colorectal carcinoma tumors. (2018) Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 67:1685-1694.
25. Chen, F., Wu, W., Jin, L., Millman, A., Palma, M., El-Naccache, D. W., Lothstein, K. E., Dong, C., Edelblum, K. L. and Gause, W. C. B Cells Produce the Tissue-Protective Protein RELMa during Helminth Infection, which Inhibits IL-17 Expression and Limits Emphysema. (2018) Cell Reports. 25:2775-2783.
26. Gong, H., Ma, S., Liu, S., Liu, Y., Jin, Z., Zhu, Y., Song, Y., Lei, L., Hu, B., Mei, Y., Liu, H., Liu, Y., Wu, Y., Dong, C., Xu, Y., Wu, D. and Liu H. IL-17C Mitigates Murine Acute Graft-vs.-Host Disease by Promoting Intestinal Barrier Functions and Treg Differentiation. (2018) Frontiers in Immunology. 9:2724.
27. Li, J., He, Y., Hao, J., Ni, L. and Dong, C. High levels of Eomes promote exhaustion of anti-tumor CD8+ T Cells. (2018) Frontiers in Immunology. 9:2981.
28. Liu, X.,Wang, Y., Lu, H., Li, J., Yan, X., Xiao, M., Hao, J., Hoang, O. N., Khong, H., Chen, T., Huang, R., Wu, J., Zhao, Q., Wu, Q., Xu, S., Wang, X., Jin, W., Yu, S., Wang, Y., Wei, L., Wang, A., Zhong, B., Ni, L., Liu, X., Nurieva, R., Ye, L., Tian, Q., Bian, X.-W. and Dong, C. (2019) Genome-wide analysis identifies Nr4a1 as a key mediator of T cell dysfunction. Nature. 567:525-529.
29. Liang, S., Guo, X.-K., Ou, J., Huang, R., Xue, Q., Zhang, B., Chung, Y., Wu, W., Dong, C., Yang, X. and Hu, X. (2019) Nutrient sensing by intestinal epithelium orchestrates mucosal antimicrobial defense via translational control of Hes1. Cell Host and Microbes. 25:706-718.
30. Liu, Y., Song, Y., Lin, D., Lei, L., Mei, Y., Jin, Z., Gong, H., Zhu, Y., Hu, B., Zhang, Y., Zhao, L., Teo, H. Y., Qiu, J., Jiang, W., Dong, C., Wu, D., Huang, Y. and Liu, H. (2019) NCR- group 3 innate lymphoid cells orchestrate IL-23/IL-17 axis to promote hepatocellular carcinoma development. EBioMedicine 41:333-344.
31. Leyva-Castillo, J.-M., Galand, C., Kam, C., Burton, O., Gurish, M., Musser, M., Goldsmith, J., Hait, E., Nurko, S., Brombacher, F., Dong, C., Finkelman, F. D., Lee, R. T., Ziegler, S., Chiu, I., Austen, K. F. and Geha, R. S. Mechanical skin injury promotes food anaphylaxis by driving intestinal mast cell expansion. (2019) Immunity. 50:1262-1275.
32. Tang, P., Low, H. B., Png, C. W., Torta, F., Kumar, J. K., Lim, H. Y., Zhou, Y., Yang, H., Angeli, V., Shabbir, A., Tai, E. S., Flavell, R. A., Dong, C., Wenk, M. R., Yang, D. Y. and Zhang, Y. Protective Function of Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Phosphatase 5 in Aging- and Diet-Induced Hepatic Steatosis and Steatohepatitis. (2019) Hepatology Communications. 3:748-762.
33. Su, Y., Huang, J., Zhao, X., Lu, H., Wang, W., Yang, X. O., Shi, Y., Wang, X., Lai, Y. and Dong, C. (2019) Interleukin-17 receptor D constitutes an alternative receptor for interleukin-17A important in psoriasis-like skin inflammation. (2019) Science Immunology. 4:36.
34. Hong, S., Yuan, Q., Xia, H., Zhu, G., Feng, Y., Wang, Q., Zhang, Z., He, W., Lu, J., Dong, C. and Ni, L. Analysis of VISTA expression and function in renal cell carcinoma highlights VISTA as a potential target for immunotherapy. (2019) Protein and Cell. 10:840-845.
35. Chu, F., Li, H. S., Liu, X., Cao, J., Ma, W., Ma, Y., Weng, J., Zhu, Z., Cheng, X., Wang, Z., Liu, J., Jiang, Z. Y., Luong, A. U., Peng, W., Wang, J., Balakrishnan, K., Yee, C., Dong, C., Davis, R. E., Watowich, S. S. and Neelapu, S. S. CXCR5+CD8+ T cells are a distinct functional subset with an antitumor activity. (2019) Leukemia. 33:2640-2653.
36. Xu, W., Zhao, X., Wang, X., Feng, H., Gou, M., Jin, W., Wang, X., Liu, X. and Dong, C. The transcription factor Tox2 drives T follicular helper cell development via regulating chromatin accessibility. (2019) Immunity. 51:826-839
37. Saha, A., Taylor, P. A., Lees, C. J., Panoskaltsis-Mortari, A., Osborn, M. J., Feser, C. J., Thangavelu, G., Melchinger, W., Refaeli, Y., Hill, G. R., Munn, D. H., Murphy, W. J., Serody, J. S., Maillard, I., Kreymborg, K., van den Brink, M., Dong, C., Huang, S., Zang, X., Allison, J. P., Zeiser, R. and Blazar, B. R. Donor and host B7-H4 expression negatively regulates acute graft-versus-host disease lethality. (2019) Journal of Clinical Investigations Insight. 4:e12771.
38. Chang D, Xing Q, Su Y, Zhao X, Xu W, Wang X, Dong C. (2020). The Conserved Non-coding Sequences CNS6 and CNS9 Control Cytokine-Induced Rorc Transcription during T Helper 17 Cell Differentiation. Immunity, 53(3):614-626.e4.
39. Wang X, Ni L, Wan S, Zhao X, Ding X, Dejean A, Dong C. (2020). Febrile temperature critically controls the differentiation and pathogenicity of T helper 17 cells. Immunity, 52(2):328-341
40. Ni L, Ye F, Cheng ML, Feng F, Deng YQ, Zhao H, Wei P, Ge Ji, Gou M, Li X, Sun L, Cao T, Wang P, Zhou C, Zhang R, Liang R, Guo H, Wang X, Qin CF, Chen F, Dong C. (2020). Detection of SARS-CoV-2-specific humoral and cellular immunity in COVID-19 convalescent individuals. Immunity, 2020, (20) 30181-3
41. Huang J, Lee HY, Zhao X, Han J, Su Y, Sun Q, Shao J, Ge J, Zhao Y, Bai X, He Y, Wang X, Wang X, Dong C. (2021). Interleukin-17D regulates group 3 innate lymphoid cell function through its receptor CD93. Immunity, 54(4):673-686.
Copyright © 2017 Institute for Immunology Tsinghua University
Contact Address: Room D302, Medical Science Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Tel: (86) 10-62776420 Fax: (86) 10-62776420